Important notices for those attending.
1. Stay Aware: Cricket balls hurt and cause serious injury, always keep an eye on the ...game
2. Children: should be supervised by their parents at all time, especially little ones in the playground
3. Dogs: dogs are welcome but to stay on the lead!”
4. Cars: Parking is limited and for organisers, cricketers and their families only. Please walk. Members are welcome to drop their picnic off close to the pitch, but need to remove their cars afterwards.
5. Football: children are welcome to play football around the green, however no balls must be kicked into the cricket players area.
6. Location: Picnics are to be set up in designated areas. See location map on the day. The area around the club house is strictly prohibited as the players and match officials require this area to be clear at all times.